Below are fifteen national chain restaurants that offer "Kids Eat Free Deals"
on different days of the week. Take advantage of these daily deals and head to a
new restaurant every week (or day!) to spice up your dining plans. Keep in mind
these deals and days may vary from restaurant to restaurant, so it is always a
good deal to call ahead.
1. Applebee's - Get one kid's meal free on Monday nights when you buy one adult meal. Additional kids eat for $1 each.
2. Bennigan's - Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult entrée on the first and third Tuesday of each month.
3. Buffalo Wild Wings - Each location chooses their own day of the week that kids eat for
4. Denny's - On Tuesdays from 4pm to 10pm, you can get up to two kids' meals for free with the purchase of an adult entrée.
5. Friendly's - Kids eat free on Tuesdays.
6. Firehouse Subs - With an adult purchase, kids 12 and under eat free from 4pm to 9pm on Wednesdays and Sundays.
7. IHOP - From 4pm to 8pm every day get one free kids' menu item when you order an adult plate.
8. Moe's Southwest Grill - Every Monday kids eat free with the purchase of an adult entrée.
9. Piccadilly Pub - Kids 6 and under eat for free Monday through Saturday.
10. Qdoba Mexican Grill -
Depending on the location, kids eat free either Wednesdays or Sundays.
11. Red Robin - Kids eat free on Tuesday nights with the purchase of an adult entrée.
12. Texas Roadhouse - Kids under 12 eat free on Mondays or Tuesdays.
13. T.G.I. Friday's - Kids younger than 3 years old eat free on Mondays and Tuesdays.
14. Tony Roma's - On Tuesdays, kids 12 and younger eat for free.