Those Thanksgiving and Christmas parties are upon us !
A new survey came up with the top 11 things guests find annoying when they visit your home....
1. When the host is texting instead of talking to them
2. Not enough toilet paper
3. When the host engages in public displays of affection
4. Being left alone for too long
5. Not being offered a drink
6. Getting stuck outside in the cold with no one answering the door
7. Fighting off pets
8. Not being introduced to strangers
9. When it's too hot or too cold
10. Being told to take off their shoes
11. Being forced to play a board game
So, now you know!
Keep practicing on YOUR best rendition of Willie for MISS 103's "Sing For Willie" contest all week long with Rick and Kim on MISS 103!
YOU pick the song...YOU call Rick and Kim starting at 6:15am each weekday morning...YOU Sing For Willie...accapella...and WE (Rick and Kim) will choose the "BEST OF" at 7:45am. And Tomorrow we'll be handing out 4th row seats to Willie Nelson's Concert this Sunday Night, 7:30pm at Thala Mara Hall. Plus we'll throw in Willie's brand new Duets CD..."To All The Girls."
THEN...you'll be in The MISS 103 VIP Grand Prize Drawing this Friday morning at 8:45 with Rick and Kim to win an autographed guitar signed by the legendary Willie Nelson the night of the show!! Good luck and give a listen to the great Patsy McDonald of Braxton who win 5th row tickets this morning with Rick and Kim on MISS 103!!
Thank you so much for listening to the Mississippi Scoreboard Show! Don't forget to share pictures, scores and videos from your game on our facebook page!